You have iOS 8 beta 1 running iphone, ipad or ipod, now you can downgrade to iOS 7.1 or iOS 7.1.1 simple way. befour you downgrade your iphone ipad or ipod you need a backup your device iOS 8 beta 1. you can how to downgrade easy way steps guide in this post. you have running iOS 7.1 or iOS 7.1.1 iDevice you can download iOS 8 beta 1 and iOS 8 beta 1 compatible device, iOS 8 beta 1 direct download links in here.
iOS 8 Downgrade step by step guide and video guide
- Connect your iphone ipad or ipod to mac/windows computer using USB cable.
- Download iOS 7.1.1 or iOS 7.1 to your computer.
- Open iTunes and press and hold “Shift” button on keybord(Mac OS users press “Alt” button) restore your iDevice same time.
- Click upload on iTunes and select you download iOS 7.1.1 or iOS 7.1 IPSW.
- iTunes will Downgrade iOS 8 beta 1 to iOS 7.1.1.
- NOTE – if you have any problem downgrade iOS 8, you can enter DFU mode and re install iOS 7.1.1 using this step by step guide.
iOS 8 beta 1 Downgrade Using X code
- Download IPSW iOS 7.1.1 to your camputer.
- Connect your device to mac or windows computer.
- Don’t open iTunes and open X code.
- Open “windows” and go “organizer”
- Select your device form the iDevice list.
- Click “Use for development”.
- After input your login details.
- Click “Software version” and “Other Version”
- Find you download iOS 7.1.1 IPSW.
- Click “Software version” and look in software version.
- Software version is iOS 7.1.1, appears click “Restore iOS Device”
- Now your iDevice is reboot and iOS 8 downgrade is success.
- X code will you say “New Device Detected” and click on “Use for Development”
- Next lunch iTunes and successful complete iOS 7.1.1 iphone, ipad, ipod installation.
Now you can jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1 with geeksnow latest jailbreak tool steps guide and video guide for visit this link and download any jailbreak tools directly and free on ijailbreak.org. pls like and share with your friends for latest jailbreak tools and updates.