Taig jailbreak released for jailbreak iOS 8.1.1- iOS 8.2 beta
It’s a good news for who are waited for jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 and iOS 8.2 beta. A new jailbreak tool called taig jailbreak is released yesterday by TaiG team.TaiG jailbreak latest version available as taig v 1.0. TaiG windows and chinese version still available.TaiG MAC and TaiG English version available in soon.
TaiG v .1.0 is support for automatic Cydia install and you can install jailbreak apps and tweaks using TaiG jailbreak. You can jailbreak latest iPhone 6 and 6 plus and latest iOS firmwares.Now you can TaiG download through our download links.
Taig download links for TaiG jailbreak
- TaiG download for windows
- TaiG download for MAC
TaiG jailbreak compatible devices
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 plus
- iPad 1, 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 1, 2, 3
- iPod touch
Preparations for TiaG jailbreak – TaiG download
- Backup your device using iTunes or iCloud
- Disable pass code locks
- Your device should have enough battery life
- Connect your device with windows PC
- Make sure your device running iOS 8 – 8.1.1 firmwares
TaiG jailbreak tutorial
- Download TaiG v 1.0 latest version on your PC and run.
- For prevent install taig app store please unchecked the checkbox.
- Click jailbreak button for starting jailbreak .
- Wait until the jailbreak process is processing and do not disconnect your device.
- After the completing jailbreak process your device will reboot automatically
- And Cydia will install.
Video tutorial for TaiG jailbreak
TaiG jailbreak compatible iOS firmwares
- TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.0
- TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.0.1
- TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.0.2
- TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.1
- TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.1.1
- TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta
Please stay tuned