A Few days ago Apple has released iOS 8.2 beta for developers with WatchKit fixes which is the first version of iOS 8.2 to provide support for WatchKit and the Apple Watch.few days later they rollout iOS 8.2 beta 3 for developers testing the new platform and now available for download.iOS 8.2 beta 3 update includes latest bug fixes and improvements.
iOS 8.2 beta 3 Known Issues
- The status bar is hidden, after rotating the document picker to landscape mode.
- Upon bringing up the document picker in landscape, the containing view may be shifted beneath the navigation bar.
- Mail handoff and AirDrop may stop working after changing your iCloud password at appleid.apple.com.
- If upgraded to the 8.2 beta from previous iOS 8 betas you may see your apps crashing due to provisioning profile issues.
- Inserting, deleting, or updating rows of a
WKInterfaceTablemay cause the table to temporarily size incorrectly. Scrolling your interface controller should restore the table to the proper size.
Bug Fixed in iOS 8.2 Beta 3
- In iOS Simulator, the Emoji button should now be visible, regardless of the selected input mode.
openParentApplication:reply:now launches the containing app in the background when the iPhone (or iOS Simulator) is unlocked or locked.
Thewill now only show the appropriate buttons based on the input mode.