The long wait has happily ended, and now it is time to jailbreak your iOS with Pangu 9.3.3 newest which has surged over the past weekend and updated even more by now. When the tool comes, it was limited for Windows-only at the same time in only Chinese language help. But now Pangu 9.3.3 has updated with needed improvements handing on with English language help too. So anyone who wishes to make your iOS jailbroken can now update iOS 9.3.3 and turn jailbreaking with the newest Pangu download. This is our guide to lead you for a trouble-free iOS jailbreak including all needed facts about the most discussed Pangu 9.3.3. Read on as this is for those who still unaware of the Pangu final iOS 9 jailbreaks.
About the Tool in Brief
The new Pangu tool is a Semi-untethered jailbreak that is made of both tethered and untethered qualities. So you will have to launch the app multiple times as every single reboot within the process makes you and the operation separate. So every time you reboot, you have to re-launch Pangu/PP to get back functioning iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak.
By now it is a week old the new Pangu release, but this little time has made a lot of new discussions about Pangu 9.3.3. Not like at its debut, now you have a separate version with English language support, which slightly differs but comes as a Semi-untethered. When the original Pangu version releases it was a Windows-only jailbreak, but now Pangu has changed it by bringing the English version which can run on a Windows PC, Mac, or even on a Linux.
Those with 64-bit device models are only allowed to use Pangu 9.3.3. In fact, we will have to wait until Pangu come with 32-bit device help like they updated their tool for a new English version. It may or may not come, so stay tuned to get all iOS jailbreak updates.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch 6G
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 With Pangu 9.3.3
iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak is possible with both PC and a browser-based version as developers have invented a new technique for jailbreakers to operate on the device itself. But now the Safari-based version is temporarily unavailable as Apple has blocked the certificate which needs to complete the process. Until developers find a solution, head to the PC format following our guide.
As you are now with the English version, you can easily follow steps with a good understanding too. So you do not have to get troubled with the Chinese version anymore and go through our guide which will make you, even more, ease throughout the process.
Please Note: Even though the new Pangu tool is allowed to all iOS versions from iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3, we highly recommend you to update iOS 9.3.3 as it is the latest jailbreakable firmware carries fixes and improvements
Prior to proceeding, you are highly recommended to make a complete backup and make sure you are having enough battery strength too. Follow our guide to have a successful jailbreak with Pangu 9.3.3 English version
- Step 1: Download IPA file and Cydia Impactor
- Step 2: Disable Find My iPhone and Passcode of your device prior to connecting it to the PC, Mac, or Linux (Use an MFI certified USB cable)
- Step 3: Open the downloaded Cydia impactor file. Mac users have to drag the app to the application folder like shown below
- Step 4: Then open the impactor interface and IPA file you have downloaded over the top of the folder
- Step 5: In the next step you will get a warning from Apple, you have to click “OK” to continue
- Step 6: Then you have to enter the required particulars, including the Apple ID to continue with signing in (we recommend you to make a secondary Apple ID to use in this process)
- Step 7: After that click blue “OK” and then the Cydia impactor will show several texts. What you have done here is wait until it completes the task
- Step 8: As you see the start button, you could close the app as it is done with processing
- Step 9: Then check your device’s Home screen, and you will see the Pangu app there
- Step 10: Open the device’s Settings and head to General > Device Management
- Step 11: Then tap on the certificate and tap red “Trust” appears to trust the certificate and allow the app n your iOS
- Step 12: After that launch Pangu from your Home screen (Allow Push Notifications)
- Step 13: Tap “Start”
- Step 14: Press the Sleep button and lock your iOS device, then you will get a notification saying your device’s storage is getting full (Informs Cydia is getting installed)
- Step 15: Just keep waiting and let it respring properly, once finished you will see Cydia in your Home screen
That is all you have to follow, and finally, launch Cydia and let it refresh the sources. When getting started with Cydia, you will have to wait as it will require some minutes to prepare the file system. So wait patiently and start playing with Cydia 9.3.3 as you are now with jailbreak powers.
As the browser-based version is also not available at the moment, this newest English guide is support for anyone who wishes to work with Pangu 9.3.3. So have a try and if you not feel happy restore through iTunes to unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
As expected Pangu worked for a big release, and anyone can update to iOS 9.3.3 and simply turn to jailbreak as well. If you were displeased with the Chinese, now the time is over as the English version is newly released to the public by Pangu. So try Pangu 9.3.3 and try making a change in your iOS. And remember to proceed at your own risk.